At their board meeting of October 26, 2021, the Board has unanimously voted to revise the requirements for masks effective October 29, 2021 as follows:
- Masks will be required to be worn by all residents attending HOA sponsored indoor events with more than 75 total residents in attendance. For the New Year’s Eve Party, masks are recommended but not required.
- Masks are recommended but not required to be worn by residents attending HOA sponsored indoor events with 75 or less than 75 total residents in attendance.
- Masks are recommended but not required for all Club events and committee meetings with the final choice to require masks to be made by the committee chairs or club executive board.
- Masks are recommended but not required for resident use of HOA buildings (Clubhouse or Fitness Center) if social distancing can be maintained.
- Masks are optional for HOA staff while inside the HOA buildings.
- Vendors or repair contractors are required to wear masks at all times while working in or delivering to the HOA buildings.
- Guests are not allowed to use any indoor facilities other than the restrooms at the outdoor pool or the restroom in the Fitness Center.
If any resident is personally concerned about the risk of COVID or other respiratory diseases, they should protect themselves by wearing a mask while inside any of the HOA buildings.