CAFÉ SUMMER CLOSURE
- The Villaggio Café will be CLOSED for staff summer vacation and routine maintenance and repairs from Monday, July 4th through Monday, July 18, 2022; reopening on Tuesday, July 19, 2022.
- The Association was notified that the Ruven’s Restaurant in Delray is closed for vacation and will reopen on Monday, July 18th.
- Café Online Ordering is available as of Tuesday, July 19th
SILVER CARDS with ROLLOVER FUNDS
- As previously announced the Café Operator has agreed to rollover the current funds on the SILVER café cards until December 31, 2022. Residents with remaining funds on their SILVER cards should hold onto the cards and need to use the funds prior to the end of the year at the Villaggio Café or the Ruven’s Restaurant.
SILVER CARD FUNDS WILL EXPIRE 12/31/2022
ORANGE CARDS with new $400 valid 7/1/22-6/30/2023
- All residents will be receiving new ORANGE café cards with the $400 on the cards that was billed with the 3rd quarter payment. The new ORANGE cards will be mailed to each homeowner. They will be sent to the current mailing address on file with the Association.
- The new ORANGE cards will be mailed next week.
- The ORANGE card data and balances will be loaded on July 1, 2022. Residents who would like to use it immediately prior to receiving their cards in the mail can do so by showing their ID to Sonya in the café so she can verify your identity and ensure the appropriate card is charged.
ORANGE CARD FUNDS WILL EXPIRE 6/30/2023
If you have any questions about your cafe card(s) or balance(s) please contact the Property Management Office at 561-967-6814.