CLICK HERE to view full set of rules, terms and conditions regarding the reopening of the outdoor pool, including requirements for health and safety conditions.
Only 20 residents will be permitted to use the pool at a time
Three sessions 7 days per week :
Session A: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Session B: 1:15 pm – 2:45 pm
Session C: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
For all activities, residents cannot arrive early and socially congregate and cannot congregate socially after completion of their use of the amenities. Residents should come on time and leave promptly. Residents must show up with in fifteen (15) minutes after the start of their open swim session or their spot will be forfeited to a resident on the waiting list. So, you would need to be there by 11:45 for Session A (11:30 am -1:00 pm slot), by 1:30 for Session B (1:15 pm – 2:45 pm slot) and by 3:15 pm For Session C (3:00 pm – 4:30 pm).
Residents are requested to wear face coverings when checking in to use amenities to protect the staff. Face masks do not have to be worn while enjoying the use of the amenity.
Reservations will be made through this Villaggio website pool reservation page. Residents will submit their reservations requests which will generate an email to Karen. (Note: * Indicates a required entry on the form.)
- Karen will endeavor to schedule residents based upon their request and rotating those that are not able to be accommodated.
- Reservations will be made by Wednesday for Monday through Sunday of the following week. Reservations will open for the following week on Sunday mornings at 8:00 am and will be accepted through Wednesday afternoons at 4:00 pm. On Thursday the reservations confirmation will be emailed out to those that applied. If you do not receive a confirmation email for a request you will automatically be put on the wait list for the requested time and date.
- Residents can contact the office to see if there are any openings when scheduling last minute.
- If you are unable to come for your scheduled reservation you MUST call the office at 561-967-6814 to cancel. If you have two no shows without cancellation you will be restricted from making a pool reservation for two weeks.
- If you leave substantially earlier than your time slot permits, please let the pool monitor know by ringing the doorbell or knocking on the clubhouse patio door.