- Each Owner is responsible for promptly removing and proper disposal of any solid waste matter deposited by their pet.
- Parking is restricted to the odd/even numbered side of the street based on the odd or even month. Vehicles are not permitted to park in front of fire hydrants. When a vehicle is parked in the driveway it may not extend into or block the sidewalk or roadway.
- Please note the following trash schedule with the Solid Waste Authority:
- Monday – Trash (Trash can be placed curb side after 5:00 pm on Sunday.)
- Thursday – Trash, Recycling, Yard Waste and Bulk (Trash can be placed curb side after 5:00 pm on Wednesday.)
- Many people have been placing landscaping debris curbside on various days throughout the week. This is a finable violation.
Yellowstone Landscaping has agreed to offer an additional yard waste pick up on Monday mornings. This waste should be placed curbside Sunday night after 5:00 pm and will be picked up Monday morning. This is for palm fronds or other small amounts of landscaping debris. They will not take cut down trees or other large landscaping items put out by private landscapers. If you contract with a private landscaper, they MUST remove all landscaping debris with them when they leave your property.
We appreciate everyone’s cooperation as we strive to maintain and enhance the property values. Thank you.